Delta-scraper equipment is designed for cleaning cattle manure in manure passages with a free (loose) method of keeping animals. It is used in farms with a loose housing system and can be used even if the animals are kept without a tie. This type of scraper allows you to quickly and efficiently remove manure from the passage between rows of stalls. Due to the simple design and high reliability of components and assemblies, our scrapers have established themselves as a high-quality and affordable product.
It will be interesting for you if...
need fully automated operation that does not require operator intervention
requires a mechanical chain tensioner (integrated into the engine frame) to maintain proper chain tension at all times
swivel castors required made of high quality gray cast iron
obstacle detection required
You need a control unit for each circuit that can be programmed to turn on 24 hours a day
need to be able to connect a pump and a mixer
Stages of implementation
Supply of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.