Feed is the biggest cost in production, so storage and transport is an important aspect of your economy. The main task of the feed storage and transportation system is to reduce feed losses, preserve the structure, maintain feed quality and ease in maintenance. A properly implemented system will help ensure uninterrupted feed supply with minimal human intervention.
It will be interesting for you if...
you are experiencing significant feed losses
you are experiencing stratification of feed during transport
feed is delivered unevenly to each pen
your feed pellets “turn into flour”
your system cannot handle the required feed rate
your system is noisy, generating high noise levels
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- Daltec feeding system,
- Dahmir ventilation system (TPI+CTI),
- Dahmir + Ikadan partitions,
- Monoflo drinking system
We have installed 9 fattening sections, we will supply all the equipment and mount it by our technical department in 14 days. The inflow of fresh air is organized through the supply shafts, the exhaust - through wall fans. 2 independent feeding systems with a diameter of 60 mm. each with a length of more than 180 rmp, one drive station per line, 10 turning angles.
The floor difference along the entire length of the building was 600 mm. We made the decision to add turning angles to the feeding system, but to avoid the slope of the feeding line to maintain the level of the horizon and thus get away from the additional load on the line due to the slope. Electric hoppers were installed under the hoppers, which reduced the load on the feeding system and protected it from overloading with feed, making it possible to delay filling.
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.