Type of Feeding system – is an important choice.
When choosing a system of feeding , we should take into consideration – transportation of feed, easy access to feed by animals and distributing feed in feeders or dispensers, taking in consideration the type of feed and following the established norms for animals in different units. Everything must be taken into account: on the one hand, dose accuracy is important for sows, on the other hand, it is important for operators to work comfortably with the dispensers, particularly in the farrowing section, where the feed rate must be adjusted daily. The feeding system must be reliable, not spoil the quality of feed during transportation, economical in terms of energy consumption and easy to maintain, because animals must receive their feed at the exact time and without interruptions.
It will be interesting for you if...
You are looking for an optimal feeding system for your pig farm
Frequent breakdowns / breaks in the feeding line
severe noise pollution
difficulty in adjusting feeders / dispensers
difficulty in setting up an existing feeding system
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
Maintenance of sows for questioning and insemination:
- machine equipment SLPK-14,
- Daltec feeding,
- Multifan fans.
- VVM feeding system for fattening pigs,
- microclimate system TPI, CTI, SLPK-14.
Carried out the supply of equipment by container transportation.
Remotely, via video link, the technical department of Dahmira-S LLC assisted the client in setting up ventilation equipment.
The production of concrete slotted floors was organized at the client's site.
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.