SAC is the oldest European manufacturer of dairy equipment. The company was founded in 1938. The plant in Kolding (Denmark) produces milking equipment that is supplied to all markets of the world, while the quality of the equipment is the same for all customers, whether they are Europe, Asia or America.
All types of milking parlors are a set of equipment with many functionalities and technological solutions. You can complete the milking machine for any needs of the farm!
Many technical solutions are patented and noted at international exhibitions.
One of the business cards of SAC equipment is the MDS SACCOMATIC IDC device. This is a device integrated into the milking place, which provides: milking, removal, collection and transmission of data, as well as providing the necessary information. The milking device has the ability to connect to a control system that continuously collects and processes data from the milking places.
It will be interesting for you if...
it is important for you to be able to create a control day, the data for which will be taken as a control milking
an overview of the livestock and a record of the movement of the herd is required
it is necessary to create a feeding schedule for basic feeds and concentrates
do you want to create a multi-farm
You need to differentiate the login for different specialists with different access rights
treatment and prevention is required, the possibility of creating diseases, veterinary technical cards
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.