The temperature inside of the pig farm has a direct impact on the health and productivity of the animals.
When we talk about heating systems in production, the first thing that comes to mind is the farrowing and weaning section. This is understandable: sometimes, in these sections of production, the issue of temperature can be a matter of life and death. But you should not neglect the influence of temperature on such indicators as the insemination percent , the farrowing percent and, of course, daily weight gain. During the cold season, your animals will survive and warm themselves up for sure, we only can choose how we will pay for it : will it be the price of additional feed with a decrease in productivity or the cost of the heating system.
It will be interesting for you if...
You are looking for a reliable and stable heating solution for your pig farm
You want to calculate profitability and pay back time for investments
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- Pens for weaning and fattening
- Feeding piglets
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.