End fans on farms are essential to provide fresh air, maintain optimal room temperature and humidity, and remove excess moisture and odors. Ventilators help keep animals healthy, reduce the risk of disease and improve their quality of life.
End fans are an effective solution for optimal indoor conditions by creating a powerful air flow and circulating it.
It will be interesting for you if...
You need to create the right microclimate for animal health
are you looking for an energy-saving device that saves energy
to prevent the development of pathogenic microorganisms
Stages of implementation
Supply of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.