Floors are not only the base on which the equipment is attached, but also what your animals live on. The main issues directly related to the slatted floors are manure handling, hoof and joint injuries, torn nipples in sows, temperature comfort of piglets. The correct surface, material of slatted floor,size of opening and shape, the quality, all this has a big importance for both management and animal health.
It will be interesting for you if...
culling animals due to hoof and joint injuries
do you see torn nipples in sows?
the problem of injured shoulders in sows
the problem of worn knee joints in suckling piglets
the problem of not passing manure through the opening
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.