When tethered, the animals are in stalls on a leash. For them create permanent conditions to which they get used. This traditional method of keeping dairy cattle is still used in many dairy and meat farms. When keeping animals in stockyards on a leash, a separate stall, a feeder and an autodrinker are provided for each cow and heifer. Tethered housing provides for individual feeding of cows, which contributes to their milking and obtaining high milk yields. As a rule, tie-down stall equipment is combined with a drinker system (level drinker system).
The simplest fencing of the feed table is an overhead limiter in the form of a round steel pipe, fixed on racks at a certain height from the surface on which the animals stand. To prevent the animals from rubbing their withers against the bar during feeding, it is extended towards the feed table, for which auxiliary brackets are used, or a special curved bar configuration is used.
It will be interesting for you if...
absence of sharp edges and traumatic elements is required
You need to provide more freedom of action, more free space for the head, a quick rise from the couch
it is important for you to manufacture equipment for each sex and age group according to individual sizes, depending on the live weight or physiological state
Stages of implementation
Supply of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.