Rubber mats for cows are used as flooring for loose and tethered animals in farms. This bedding format provides livestock with warmth and dryness in winter, and prevents possible injuries in animal rest areas. In addition, rubber mats are durable, which saves a lot of money that is spent on the daily replacement of ordinary bedding. This format of bedding for livestock complexes is made from special rubber, which has high technical characteristics and is completely safe for livestock.
As for the bottom surface, it is equipped with special spikes. These formations are responsible for cushioning, which allows you to keep the hooves of the animal and the integrity of the mat longer.
It will be interesting for you if...
You need the product to be durable and moisture resistant
it is necessary to ensure adequate rest for animals
reduce the number of diseases and injuries of the joints
You want your mat to be easy to care for
Stages of implementation
Supply of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.