The irrigation system for pig farms provides animals with a comfortable environment during hot periods.
Under high pressure, water is sprayed into the room in very small droplets, creating a foggy effect. Due to their fine dispersion, the droplets hang in the air for a long time, thereby absorbing heat and cooling the room. With the help of the system, the temperature can be reduced by 10-12 C, which will help protect animals from the effects of overheating and heat stress and, as a result, increase production performance and reduce mortality rate.
It will be interesting for you if...
You are looking for an optimal irrigation/cooling solution for your pig farm
In a hot period- animal mortality of the animals increases
During the hot season, you see an increase in sow abortions
During the hot period, a sharp decrease in weight gain
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.