Manure removal is one of the most labor-intensive processes in pig production. Modern technologies in manure removal systems help not only to reduce labor costs, maintain hygiene in the pens, but also significantly affect the microclimate in general,by reducing the level of ammonia in the air. As a result, using a self-alloying system of manure removal, you can not only make your work easier, but also increase the efficiency of the production indicators of your animals. The efficiency of this system depends on the competent calculation of the number of animals, the volume of the manure channels, the correct angles of inclination and the competent selection of equipment.
It will be interesting for you if...
you need a calculation and correct modeling of the manure removal system
you are looking for a possibility to implement a manure removal system in an existing building
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.