Pen system for piglets must meet their physiological and biological needs. The presence of such equipment as a drinker, a feeder, toys and a climatic cover does not always give us the desired result, since it is not only their availability that is important, but also the correct location. The correct organization of the pen is one of the main factors affecting the life quality of the animals and as a result the weight gain, both for weaners and fattening.
It will be interesting for you if...
you want to find the optimal equipment for your pen
you want to know how to organize pen for pigs
piglets in the pen are dirty, sleep in the defecation area
there are many injuries in the pen, tails biting
pigs grow unevenly
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
Maintenance of sows for questioning and insemination:
- Daltec feeding system,
- Dakhmir ventilation system (TPI+CTI+SLPC-14),
- SLPC-14 partitions,
- Monoflo drinking system
We delivered turnkey equipment to the fattening building 114x18 meters, for 2400 heads. The list of supplied equipment included: partitions, feeders, a feed distribution system with bins, a water distribution line for the building with drinkers in machines, a ventilation system, a cooling system (PAD cooling), a lighting system, a system for remote monitoring and control of the pig farm.
The air supply was organized through the basement with pre-cooling/heating. Air extraction was organized through the space between the manure level and the concrete slatted floors.
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.