Water is second after air in importance for the livelihoods of animals.
Absolutely all indicators depend on water consumption, such as weight gain, diarrhea and dehydration in piglets, dehydration and milk production in sows, insemination of sows, etc. And the amount of water consumed depends on correctly selected drinkers and their correct installation, because it is extremely important to provide animals with easy access to high-quality water.
It will be interesting for you if...
you have small daily gains on your farm
your sow has a low milk production
on your pig farm, high humidity in the pens due to leaking drinkers
your pigs have low water consumption
your drinkers fail quickly
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
Drinking system Monoflo, Feeding system Daltec, Ventilation system Dakhmir (TPI + CTI + SLPK-14), Partitions SLPK-14,
We delivered turnkey equipment to the fattening building 114x18 meters, for 2400 heads. The list of supplied equipment included: partitions, feeders, a feed distribution system with bins, a water distribution line for the building with drinkers in machines, a ventilation system, a cooling system (PAD cooling), a lighting system, a system for remote monitoring and control of the pig farm.
The air supply was organized through the basement with pre-cooling/heating. Air extraction was organized through the space between the manure level and the concrete slatted floors.
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.