The main task of the feeding system is to provide constant and easy access to feed for animals and with minimal loss of feed as waste.
The feeding system must be reliable, not spoil the quality of the feed during transportation, economical in terms of energy consumption and easy to maintain, since the animals must receive their feed at the exact time and without interruption.
It will be interesting for you if...
You are looking for an optimal feeding system for your pig farm
Frequent breakdowns / breaks in the feeding line
You need to choose the feeder
severe noise pollution
difficulty in adjusting feeders / dispensers
difficulty in setting up an existing feeding system
Stages of implementation
Consideration of the application
Preparation of a commercial offer
Installation of equipment
Feeding system for insemination 50mm Daltec cable washer, 60mm VVM washer chain.
Supply of equipment: FEEDING SYSTEM for 19 feeding lines each approximately 200m. within a month.
Adding another feeding line for 21 feeds to an existing feeding line
- More than 15 years experience in pig production;
- The way from a student trainee to a manager on a pig farm in Denmark - 96 months;
- Designed and launched more than 15 facilities in the CIS;
- Experience in developing technological projects for the Danish manufacturer of pig breeding equipment Ikadan - 5 years
- Practical experience in industrial pig breeding for more than 10 years (from the chief veterinarian of STK to a technologist-consultant);
- Internship/practice/visiting advanced farms in Denmark (1.5 years), Belgium, Poland, Russia in order to study and exchange work experience;
- Consulting, technical support - from pig farms to large agricultural holdings.
- More than 20 years of experience in pig breeding;
- Technological support of pig farms in Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, China, Canada, and other countries;
- Provision of consulting and auditing services for various companies in pig breeding complexes.